09 Jul Thank You Pop Up Card: Ribbon Tutorial
In this post, I will show you how to make a Thank You pop up card. The tutorial and template are below. This Thank You popup card can be used for a wedding, birthday party, housewarming, baby shower, or any time you want to show appreciation to someone who gave you something or did something for you. When you truly feel appreciation toward someone, and don't want to just buy a Thank You card, then make one. A homemade thank you card is much more meaningful. This card is fairly simple to make. It may take a while to carve out the lettering, but assembling it is relatively fast and easy. Here is picture of the final card:
Here is an instructional video that will show you how to make it:
Here are the instructions on how to make a thank you pop up card:
- Purchase the template for this design here: Thank you pop up card ribbon template.
- Print out the template and cut the template out on your choice of card stock.
- Fold the two “ribbons” upwards toward each other. Fold the card down the center.
- Cut 2 pieces of card stock for the backing. Cut them 4.5″x6.25″.
- Glue the top right corner (when reading the words straight on) of the ribbons together.
- Glue the two back covers to the center card.
You can now decorate the card and write some inscriptions inside.