25 Apr Mother And Baby Pop Up Card Tutorial
Posted at 17:26h in Baby Related, Baby Related Pop Up Cards, Mother's Day, Mother's Day Pop Up Cards 1 Comment
The birth of a baby is an incredible time for any parent, especially the new mother. The bond a mother has with her baby is indescribable. Here is a great valentine's day pop up card to make for that special someone who is the heart of your family.
This card is wonderful to make for a new mother's birthday or for a baby shower. This card is elegant, yet simple and easy to make. Here are the instructions on how to make this card:
- Print out the template for this pop up card: Mother and Baby Popup Card Template.
- Use the template to cut out both pieces. I used red card stock for the inside card with the silhouette and white card stock for the outside card.
- Fold the silhouette of the mother and baby up from both sides toward the middle.
- Carefully glue the tops of the heads of the mother and baby making sure they are aligned.
- Insert the corners of the inside card into the heart slots on the outside card.
- Fold the card in half carefully. If the center silhouette catches on the sides of the card, you can either cut off the small stray pieces on the side of the card, or glue them down to the outside card.
This is a unique mother's day card that captures a joyous moment between a mother and her child. I hope you enjoyed this design and please leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Divya swamiPosted at 03:02h, 09 May
Amazing please video dalo youtube pe