14 Feb I Like You Valentines Day Pop Up Card Tutorial
Happy Valentine’s Day! Have you all made your Valentine’s day card yet? If not, time’s running short. Late last night, I made a Valentine’s day pop up card for Stacey. I didn’t have much time so I made a pretty simple one. Here’s what it looks like:
If you want to see it in action, check out this video below. The video will give you a better idea of how this card looks:
The idea for this card came to me last night when I was browsing Facebook on my phone. On the phone app, there’s a thumb and “like”, but on the Facebook website, there’s just the “like”.
This card is relatively easy to make. Most of the letters, except for the “Love” can be cut out with scissors. I did include “Love” block letters in case the script version is too hard to cut out. So, if you still need to make a card, this one is a quick one you can still make before meeting that special person.
Below is a video tutorial on how to make this card:
Here are some brief written instructions on how to make this pop up card:
1. Purchase the template for this card here: I like you pop up card template
2. Print the template, and use it to cut out all of the pieces of the card. The template will indicate which colors to cut the pieces out of.
3. Fold the flaps on the inside card upwards. Then fold the inside card down the center.
4. Using glue or double sided tape, tape the two flaps together in the center, making sure that the card still opens.
5. Insert the inside card corners into the outside card corner slots.
6. Glue all of the other pieces onto the card as shown in the image of the card above.
Let me know what you think about this card. Is it cute or is it cheesy? I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s day and indulge in a lot of yummy sweets.