27 Feb Gift Purse Pop Up Card: LV Purse Tutorial
Here is the tutorial for the LV pop up card. It is a little tedious to cut out by hand because the logos are very small. If you don't cut out the logos, then the card pretty simple to make. Here is a picture of the purse with the 2 dogs and the gift card.
This is a fun card to customize. Here is the video of the tutorial:
Here are the summarized instructions:
- Purchase the template for this design here: Gift Purse Pop Up Card Template.
- Print out the template.
- Tape the template onto the cardstock you would like to use.
- Cut out the card and the dogs (if you use them) preferably out of different colored cardstock.
- Score the areas with the dotted lines.
- Fold the scored lines.
Glue the sides of the purse together.
- The sides can fold inwards or outwards.
- Folding the sides outwards allows you more room for larger objects like a gift card.
- Cut out 2 outer pieces of cardstock 6.25″x4.25″.
- Glue one piece of outer cardstock to one side of the card making sure to carefully align the cardstock to the center fold.
- Glue the second piece of outer cardstock to the other side of the card, aligning it to the edge of the first card stock while the card is open. This will make sure that the card opens flat.
- Place the items in the purse (dog, gift card…etc).
- Close the clasp at the top of the purse.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.