Before contacting Creative Pop Up Cards, please read these frequently asked questions:
- When will my templates be emailed to me? – The templates are not emailed. They are instantly available in your account after your purchase. Login and click on “My Account & Downloads”. A link to your purchased templates will be in the center of the page.
- How do I purchase the template using a credit card? – When you check out, you will be taken to PayPal’s website to complete your purchase. Click on “Don’t have a PayPal account” to use your credit card. You can also download step by step instructions on how pay by credit card and access your templates here: How to pay by credit card.
- How do I print my templates from my IPad? Here are some instructions on how to print your templates from your IPad: Printing from your IPad. Here is a general link with instructions on printing from your IPad.
- If I’m not happy with my template can I get a refund? – Absolutely! Email me with your order number and I will happily refund your payment within 30 days. Please contact me first before your credit card company.
- How do I open Zip files? – Double click on the file. If Winzip appears then disregard and close window. Right click on the .zip file and click on “extract all”. Choose a location to save your files.
- Can I use my Silhouette Cameo to cut the templates? – Yes! I have started offering .studio files. If you purchase a template and the .studio file is not available, let me know and I’ll update that file.