Since Easter is right around the corner, I decided to make a religious Christian cross pop up card. This is a rather easy card to make, therefore I will not make a video tutorial for this card. Instead, I’ll write out some instructions. This card can be used for other Christian events or ceremonies besides Easter, such as a baptism or christening or maybe even Christmas. Ok, maybe this card is a little too religious looking for Christmas. Anyways, here is what the finished card looks like.
Here is a video of the card:
Here is a quick tutorial:
- Purchase the template for this design here: Christian Cross pop up card template.
- Cut out the template from a sheet of cardstock. This is what it will look like:
- Fold the angels up and assemble the wings together in their slots as shown here:
- This is what it looks like after the wings are assembled:
- Put a small amount of glue between the heads of the angels. Make sure that the card folds flat.
- Fold the cross up and glue the top together. Again, make sure the card folds flat.
- Cut out the backing in another sheet of card stock.
- Slide the inside card in the corner slots of the card backing.
There you have it, a quick and easy pop up cross card.